With Small Business Embedded Finance, business owners can easily send digital invoices, accept online and in-app payments, pay bills, and manage cash flows directly with their bank.* Protect and grow business relationships by enabling businesses to get paid and manage their finances directly from your digital banking channels, not a third-party app.
Small Business Embedded Finance helps business customers get paid and financial institutions stay ahead of the competition.
Protect and grow small business relationships by upgrading your small business banking experience. See how embedded finance enables small businesses to thrive within your bank channels instead of having to rely upon competitive third-party apps.
Small business tools and financial institution insights for your existing digital banking channels.
FREE - launch at no additional cost to your FI.
• Accept digital payments module (in-app or online)
• Send online invoices module
• Accounting upgrade available within each module
• Module usage reporting for your Fl
• On-demand training and customer service resources
Additional program reporting, customer services capabilities, and data-driven features to accelerate your small business growth opportunity.
• Includes ALL Embedded features
• Data-triggered messaging features
• Small business share of wallet reporting
• Assigned account manager
• Bank, branch, and banker level program reporting
• Quarterly staff training
Now that you know what SMB Embedded Finance can do for your financial institution and for your important business customers, learn more about pricing, features, and get answers to your questions.
SMB Embedded Finance offers a no-cost model for financial institutions with opportunities to upgrade and increase revenue streams.
Prepare your staff for a successful deployment with our proven, four-step training plan. This guide also includes links to pre-built training resources (webinars, videos, guides, and more) designed to help your institution support the ever-evolving needs of your small business and non-profit customers.
Our go-to-market (GTM) guide will help your institution better understand the value of this exciting new solution, as well as the strategy that goes into promoting it to small business owners. This guide includes a brief introduction to the small business market, as well as an overview of GTM assets available now.
Learn more about the behind-the-scenes, technical steps involved in order to configure and enable the embedded digital payment acceptance modules at your institution.
* Certain capabilities, including payments services, are provided by third parties and/or regulated financial institutions, subject to their terms and conditions. Click HERE for Autobooks terms and conditions.